Terms of Service
This website is operated by MitraMoney Technology Solutions Private Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MitraMoney Technology Solutions Private Limited (MitraMoney). MitraMoney offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
As a Registered User, you shall be entitled to inter alia avail facilities of purchasing, redeeming and switching of mutual fund Units (“Transaction/(s)”) of Schemes of Asset Management Companies (“AMCs”) with which Vidhushi Aggarwal has arrangements with to act as a distributor (hereinafter referred collectively as “Services”). “Unit” shall mean the interest of an investor, which consists of one undivided share in the Net Assets of the Scheme.
BY PROCEEDING WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
- By proceeding to avail the Services, you represent to Mitramoney that you are competent to contract within the meaning of the Contract Act, 1872 and at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. You also understand that the Services can currently only be availed by persons resident in India at the time of investing in Schemes through the Services.
- GENERAL TERMS AND YOUR AUTHORIZATIONS TO US:
- Your access to the Services will be activated after MitraMoney verifies your personal information in accordance with the Know Your Client (“KYC”) guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”), from time to time.
- If you are a first-time investor and are purchasing Schemes for the first time, you agree to provide to MitraMoney all documents requested for by the AMC for the purpose of completing the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti-Money Laundering compliance process in accordance with applicable law.
- You authorize MitraMoney to utilize your KYC information including identity and all statutorily mandated documents such as PAN Card and share such information with the AMCs for the purpose of validation and to comply with regulatory requirements in connection with your investment in the Scheme/(s). You further accept and understand that for any Transactions that are submitted offline i.e. with wet signatures, the signature available in your KYC records would be used for signature verification. You agree to be solely liable to inform both MitraMoney as well as the concerned AMCs in case of any change in your KYC information including change in signature/ signatories etc. and in the event of my / our signature not being updated, available or legible in KYC records, the AMC would be within its rights to carry out further checks to validate the authenticity of the request or reject any such offline request based on existing KYC information.
- You agree and understand that the Services provided herein are presently available only in respect of limited mutual fund schemes (“Schemes”) managed by AMCs with which Vidhushi Aggarwal’s (Director of MitraMoney) ARN No. 148990 has entered into specific legally binding arrangements and the transactions done by you will be tagged in the ARN No. 148990, and shall not be an investment under the Direct Plan.
- You agree to comply with Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Registering Agency (“KRA”) requirements as required under the SEBI (KYC Registration Agency) Regulations, 2011, SEBI Act, 1992, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and other laws, regulations, circulars and notifications issued from time to time including without limitation the Foreign Exchange Management Act and RBI guidelines thereunder to the extent applicable.
- By proceeding to invest, you hereby irrevocably grant to MitraMoney, its affiliates and the associated AMC your consent to collate Transaction details relating to your investment in the units of the Schemes and transmit such Transaction data to the concerned AMC or the Registrar and Transfer Agent (“RTA”) or regulators like Bombay Stock Exchange (“BSE”) of the AMC for further processing.
- You hereby agree to provide any and all information that may be required by MitraMoney or the AMC to comply with applicable laws including without limitation contact details, tax filing information, identification documents etc as maybe required under KYC regulations promulgated from time to time. You agree that aforesaid information provided by you to MitraMoney from time to time, may be shared by MitraMoney with the AMCs or their respective authorized service providers, auditors, legal and tax consultants and other third-party service providers of MitraMoney to the extent necessary to provide you the Services. You also agree that MitraMoney/AMC/authorized service providers of the AMC may take steps to verify the veracity of such information provided by you and you agree to co‐operate with Us as well as the AMC in providing all information requested for. You acknowledge that failure to provide such information in a timely manner may result in your ineligibility to avail of some or all of the Services and that MitraMoney or the AMC shall in no way be held liable for any losses of whatsoever nature resulting from such failure to provide information on your part. You agree that any information provided by you may be required to be shared with relevant regulatory / statutory authorities and you authorise MitraMoney to provide all information to such regulatory / statutory authorities as and when required.
- You agree and understand that the execution of the Transactions with the AMC are subject to the terms of the Scheme related offer documents issued by the concerned AMC as well as the Scheme Information Document (“SID”) and other addendums issued thereto from time to time (“Scheme Documents”). You acknowledge that you have read all Scheme Documents before proceeding with the Transaction.
- Transaction requests placed by you shall be subject to your satisfactory completion of Know Your Customer (“KYC”) process, investment readiness and verification process mandated by the law and/or AMC as well as conditional on you completing the payment towards the subscribed Scheme and AMC receiving the aforesaid amounts. You understand that it is your sole responsibility to maintain sufficient balance in your bank account when you pay for the subscription via the Unified Payment Interface (“UPI’) or other payment methods enabled from time to time. Neither MitraMoney nor the AMC shall be liable for failure in fulfilling the Transaction request on account of insufficient funds in your bank account.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- You agree and understand that MitraMoney shall have the right to communicate with you and contact you for all purposes connected with the Services including for marketing and promotion of other offerings of MitraMoney either by writing to your registered e-mail, via SMS to your registered mobile number or by contacting you through voice calling to your phone number or through notifications.
- MitraMoney may also contact you and use your personal information in connection with the provision of Services in relation to: (i) communicating with the AMCs or RTAs on your behalf; (ii) sharing your information with AMCs and other third parties for the limited purpose of validation to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and for fulfilling MitraMoney’s other obligations as a distributor; (iii) forwarding your Transaction data and other requests to the respective mutual funds/ AMCs with respect to your instructions and orders of sale, purchase, switch or redemption and other financial/ non-financial transactions of the Scheme units; (iv) transmitting to the mutual fund/ AMC, information regarding your nomination, changes in investment plan or any other changes requested by you; and/or (v) obtaining and forwarding to the AMC, your information as is available with the KRA.
- TERMS REGARDING TRANSACTION PROCESSING:
- Subject to your compliance with all applicable law and KYC requirements, your Transaction Instructions will be processed the same day if received before the cut-off time(s) specified by MitraMoney. Else, your Instructions will be processed on the next business day. MitraMoney may specify cut-off time(s) earlier than the time(s) specified by the AMC and you agree to be bound by such requirements placed by MitraMoney. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that MitraMoney shall not be liable for delays in processing Transaction instructions received from you on or before the cut-off time if such delay is caused due to an act of God, force majeure events, breakdown/interruption or any technical flaw and any loss caused due to these reasons shall not be the responsibility of MitraMoney.
- All authorised and complete Transactions will be processed at the applicable Net Asset Value (“NAV”) as defined in the Scheme Documents of respective schemes of Mutual Funds subject to receipt of funds and acceptance of your transaction by the AMC/ RTAs. However, MitraMoney shall not be liable for any loss that may arise to you as a result of incorrect NAV applied on units allotted to you by the AMC or other third party associated with the AMC.
- Any Transaction request placed on a holiday would be processed in accordance with the process and other terms as set out in the SIDs. You are requested to refer to the SID for details of processing date and the applicable NAV at which your investment would be processed.
- The Transaction requests once processed and placed cannot be cancelled.
- Any application for redemption, purchase or Switch or any other instruction must be correct, complete, clear and unambiguous in all respects and should conform to the prescribed procedure/documentation and regulatory requirements, failing which, MitraMoney and/or the AMC reserve the right to reject the same and in such a case MitraMoney shall not be responsible for any consequence arising therefrom.
- MitraMoney may in its sole discretion refuse to transmit your Transaction data to the AMC/ its authorised agents unless, they are given in a manner and form acceptable to MitraMoney and in accordance with MitraMoney’s right to verify such Transactions. However, MitraMoney shall have no responsibility to determine the authenticity of any Transactions done or purported to be done by you. You shall not hold Us liable on account of our acting in good faith on any of your Transaction done or purported to be done by you.
- MitraMoney will subject to fulfilment of conditions set out in (f), forward your Transaction instructions to the AMC electronically and the AMC will process the transactions on the basis of such electronic instructions. However, the final acceptance of your investment in a Scheme shall be at the sole discretion of the AMC.
- In the event that you have opted for Automated Investment Plans or Systematic Investment Plans, the same would be processed subject to you retaining sufficient balance in the linked bank account.
- You agree to indemnify MitraMoney, the AMC, trustees to the AMC, its respective officers, directors, employees and agents against any improper/ fraudulent Transactions, improper/fraudulent fund transfer transactions done or purported to be done by you. MitraMoney/AMC shall not be obligated to accept from you any oral instructions for carrying out any Transactions. Further MitraMoney, AMC, trustees to the AMC, its respective officers, employees and agents shall be indemnified for and held free and harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, losses or liabilities of any nature (direct or indirect) resulting from the act of purchase, redemption or switch of mutual fund units, together with any and all attendant costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees and expenses, that MitraMoney, AMC, trustees to the AMC, its respective officers, employees and agents may incur or be subject to, in relation to the Transactions conducted by you. You also acknowledge that the security and the control provided by MitraMoney are designed to verify the source of the communication and not to detect errors in transmission or content including discrepancies.
- Currently, MitraMoney only processes single mode of holding and does not process joint holder investment requests. Further, you understand that MitraMoney will not entertain any request for change of mode of holding or addition of a joint holder once you have already subscribed to a Scheme and a folio has been allotted to you.
- In the event that you wish to change your personal details, you will be required to submit the requisite details to MitraMoney in writing or in such other modes as determined by MitraMoney to enable MitraMoney to process the relevant form to effect the change at the AMC’s systems.
- YOUR COVENANTS AND DECLARATIONS:
- You covenant to MitraMoney that the money you invest in the Schemes is sourced from your bank account (or joint account) and the amounts so invested are derived from legitimate sources and not held or designed for the purpose of contravening any law, regulation, government order, circular or ordinance. You declare that the monies sourced for the investment does not involve a design to contravene any Act, Regulation, Circular, notifications or directives of the Income Tax Act, Anti Money Laundering Laws, Anti-Corruption Laws or any other applicable laws enacted by the Government of India from time to time.
- You further covenant that all documents submitted to MitraMoney by you for KYC compliance as well as in response to requests made by the AMCs will be true and authenticate copies of the original and will not be tampered, fake or doctored. In this regard, you undertake to be fully liable for such misconduct and indemnify MitraMoney against all losses caused due to a claim made by an AMC or a regulatory authority against MitraMoney.
- You also covenant and confirm to MitraMoney that you have not received nor have been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly by Us to make any investments in the Schemes.
- You also confirm that the funds invested in the Scheme legally belong to you and agree that MitraMoney and/or the AMC in which you choose to invest shall reserve the right to refuse your Transaction request or revoke the request in the event that it is determined that you are in breach of your covenants or disclosures made in connection with your KYC compliance.
- You also covenant to promptly inform MitraMoney of any actual or suspected compromise of your credentials associated with your investments.
- You also covenant and represent to MitraMoney that you understand that Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks and that you have fully read and understood all the Scheme Information Documents before confirming your investment in a Scheme.
- In event “Know Your Customer” process is not completed by you to the satisfaction of the Mutual Funds or AMCs, you hereby authorize the Mutual Funds/AMC, to redeem the funds invested in the Scheme, in favour of the applicant, at the applicable NAV prevailing on the date of such redemption and undertake such other action as maybe required under applicable law in such circumstances.
- You confirm and agree you are aware of the monetary limitation imposed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on subscription to mutual funds through e-wallets and that pursuant to SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2017/39, total subscription through e-wallets per mutual fund per investor is capped at Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) per financial year.
- If you are a Non-Resident Indian, you declare to MitraMoney that you are a non-resident of Indian nationality/ origin and that you have remitted funds from abroad through approved banking channels or from your Non-Resident External/ Non-Resident Ordinary/ FCNR Account. You also undertake to MitraMoney that all details provided by you in this regard are true, correct and shall remain updated at all times.
- I/We hereby confirm that this is an “execution-only” transaction without any interaction or advice by the employee/relationship manager/salesperson of the above distributor or notwithstanding the advice of in-appropriateness, if any, provided by the employee/relationship manager/salesperson of the distributor and the distributor has not charged any advisory fees on this transaction.
- MITRAMONEY COVENANTS AND DECLARATIONS:
- MitraMoney covenants that as a AMFI registered distributor it strictly adheres to and complies with the Code of Conduct for Distributors (“Code of Conduct”) and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and SEBI Circular bearing No. SEBI/IMD/CIR/No. 4/168230/09 dated June 30, 2009, discloses to you and all other investors availing the Services, that it receives commissions from the AMCs it partners with. The details in this regard are mentioned in annexure A
- MitraMoney further covenants that it acts purely as an “Execution Only” distributor and nothing contained herein shall be construed as MitraMoney offering any kind of financial advice or providing any assurances on returns as regards the Schemes for which it acts as a distributor. Any representation as regards assured returns shall be limited to facts in this regard as maybe expressly disclosed in the SID.
- It is explicitly stated herein that the Mutual Fund schemes offered online, have not been recommended by MitraMoney. You have understood the products suitable to you based on your risk profile and you acknowledge that MitraMoney will not be held liable for any losses suffered by you in this regard. You hereby confirm that since this is an Execution Only transaction, Employee Unique Identity Number (EUIN) allotted to Sales employee by AMFI is not applicable.
- MitraMoney declares that MitraMoney does not charge any advisory fees on any Transaction even in circumstances where our employees may have provided you information or suggestions as regards the risks or inappropriateness of a Scheme to a particular class of investor or to you individually. MitraMoney also does not deduct any transaction charges from the payments received from you for investment in the Scheme.
- LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS:
- MitraMoney shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reason of failures or delay of the AMC to deliver any units purchased even though payments have been made for the same, or failure or delay in making payment in respect of any units sold, though they may have been delivered. You shall hold MitraMoney harmless and free from any claim in respect thereof. MitraMoney shall not be liable for any delay, failure or refusal of the mutual fund/ AMC in registering or transferring units to your names or for any interest, dividend or other loss caused to you arising therefrom.
- MitraMoney shall not except for gross negligence on its part, be liable to you for any act, omission or delay by the AMC or for any claims which you may suffer or incur as a result of or in course of discharge by MitraMoney or its employees of their duties.
- Without prejudice to the above, MitraMoney shall not be held liable for any loss or damage or failure to comply or delay in complying with its obligations under these Terms which is caused directly or indirectly by any event or circumstances beyond MitraMoney’s reasonable control. These include system failure, network errors, delay or loss of data due to the above and in circumstances of acts of God, floods, epidemics, quarantine, riot, civil commotion and/or war. You further agree that MitraMoney shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, liabilities and claims of whatsoever nature caused by fraudulent or unauthorized use or access of your information, and/or signatures. MitraMoney will be under no duty to verify compliance with any restrictions on your investment powers. MitraMoney will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses directly or indirectly caused by reasons of any defects or imperfections or mechanical or other failure with relation to computer, cable, telex, telephone or postal system.
- While MitraMoney will make every effort to have its systems available at all times, MitraMoney makes no guarantees with respect to the availability of such systems. MitraMoney will make every effort to resolve availability issues such as network problems, virus attacks etc. in an expeditious manner. Notwithstanding these, MitraMoney will as such not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, charges or expenses directly or indirectly caused by reasons of lack of such availability or downtimes.
- The Services offered by MitraMoney and the contents forming part of the Services shall not in any event be construed as offering any tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing should be construed as a recommendation, by MitraMoney or the AMC or other ancillary content providers, to acquire or dispose of any investment or security, or to engage in any investment transaction. The Services provided by MitraMoney merely lists the Schemes of various mutual funds and enables Users to transact in such Schemes. It is clarified that You shall not be charged any fee by Us for providing execution service. Except as otherwise specified, you alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for You based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You confirm to MitraMoney that you have requisite knowledge and experience to understand the risks involved in making an investment into a scheme and have the ability to bear such investment related risk. You are urged to consult a legal or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax queries. Access and use of the Services is entirely at your own risk. The Services, including any content or information made available as part of it, or any related or linked site, products and services displayed, provided, availed of, licensed or purchased on, through or via the Services are provided “as is,” without any representation or warranty/Guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any representation or warranty for accuracy, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, fitness for any particular purpose or completeness.
- SCHEME RELATED RISKS:
- Investments in mutual funds and securities are subject to market risks and the NAV of the schemes may fluctuate depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including inter alia fluctuations in the interest rates. There can be no guarantee that a scheme’s investment objectives will be achieved. All dividend distributions are subject to the investment performance of the schemes. The investments made by the AMCs are subject to external risks. MitraMoney disclaims all awareness of changing risk factors and you (the User) shall consider the performance track record of the Scheme before investing in the same.
- USE TERMS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- You understand that the MitraMoney offers a user friendly technology based interface to help you transact with AMCs. You shall not misuse the Services in any way whatsoever and any misuse or suspected misuse shall entitle MitraMoney to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Services.
- You are not authorized to disrupt or try to access the Services using methods other than the interface and the instructions we may provide on Service use. If you are found to or MitraMoney suspects that you are attempting or actually causing interruption to the Services or limiting the functionality of our Services, MitraMoney shall reserve the right to stop providing the Services and pursue legal action against you or other persons using the Services on your behalf.
- MitraMoney and/or the AMCs shall retain all rights over the Services as well as the literature, reports, data, drawings, designs, diagrams, tables and other statistical information that may be provided to you as part of the Services. You also understand that MitraMoney owns exclusive rights over all source codes, object code, or other information or materials, howsoever stored or held, acquired, created, developed, designed or in any way prepared, by MitraMoney.
- All trademarks, logos and branding related to MitraMoney shall be the sole and exclusive property of MitraMoney. You shall not be authorized to use any part or whole of any such intellectual property in any manner whatsoever unless you have prior written approval from MitraMoney and adhere to all branding guidelines that maybe prescribed in such written approval.
- The use of the Services does not give you ownership over any intellectual property of MitraMoney including any branding, logos, design of MitraMoney and its affiliates and the unique user interface and algorithms created for rendering the Services. All portions of the Services as well as algorithms and other content provided as part of the Services shall always remain the exclusive intellectual property of MitraMoney and its affiliates only. You shall only retain rights over your contact information and personal details you provide to MitraMoney and grant us the right to use your personal information to communicate with you and render the Services effectively to you including complying with applicable law.
- USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- PROHIBITED USE :
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You may transfer your investments made through us to any other Distributor by writing to AMC. AMC may transfer the investments on such terms and conditions as may be applicable. MitraMoney may terminate the Services by giving 30 (thirty) days prior notice in writing to You provided that You shall not be relieved of obligations hereunder notwithstanding such termination incurred prior to the date on which such termination shall become effective.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS:
The Terms and Conditions set herein above may be modified by MitraMoney without any prior notice to you. However, your continued usage of the Services shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the modified terms. You are required to keep yourself updated on the changes being done to these Terms. MitraMoney will on a best effort basis update you of the changes through an e-mail communication to your registered e-mail address available with us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rupiko Financial Services and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL & SUPPORT:
- The Services contains an in-app support channel that is capable of resolving most queries and requests. In the uncommon scenario where your concern still remains unresolved, you can escalate your concern by registering a complaint via the Help Section. The Help Section can be accessed through your profile page.
- Once MitraMoney receives a complaint and a registration number is allotted, you can expect our first response within 24 (twenty four) hours and will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 3 (three) business days of registering the complaint. However, resolution of your complaint maybe delayed due to delays at the AMC’s end or other operational and technical reasons. In cases of such delays We will endeavour to inform you of the revised resolution timelines. If your queries pertain directly to your investment such as NAV applied to a subscribed Scheme, delays in processing of redemption or switch requests, the resolution might take longer since MitraMoney is dependent on feedback received from the AMC.
- GOVERNING LAW:
- These Terms and all matters arising out of the Services offered by MitraMoney shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts in Hyderabad, Telangana shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters connected with the Services. However, it is hereby clarified that all Scheme and investment related disputes arising in relation to the Scheme shall not be covered by these Terms and shall be governed and dealt with as per the Scheme Documents.